Meta Business Suite is a powerful tool for businesses looking to manage their presence on Facebook and Instagram. One of the key features of this suite is the Insights dashboard. This provides you with tons of information on their audience, content performance, and advertising. So, let’s take a closer look at why you should be reviewing Insights in Meta Business Suite and how it can help improve your social media strategy.
What is Meta Business Suite Insights?
Meta Business Suite Insights is a dashboard that provides you with detailed information on your Facebook and Instagram accounts. Insights can be accessed through the Meta Business Suite dashboard (You’ll see it in the left-hand menu) or through the Facebook Business Suite app. Here you’ll find it under the more option on the menu. Here are some of the key data you can find:
- Audience demographics: Information on your audience’s age, gender, location, and language.
- Content performance: Metrics on how your content is performing, including reach, engagement, and impressions.
- Advertising insights: Information on how your ads are performing, including cost per click, conversion rates, and audience engagement.
Why Review Insights in Meta Business Suite?
- Better understand your audience: By reviewing audience demographics, you can better understand who your audience is and create content that speaks directly to their interests and needs.
- Optimise content strategy: By tracking content performance metrics, you can identify which types of content are resonating with your audience and create more of that content to increase engagement and reach.
- Improve advertising efforts: Advertising insights can help you optimise your ad campaigns. Plus maximise return on investment by identifying which ads are performing best and making necessary adjustments.
- Track progress over time: By regularly reviewing Insights, you can track your progress over time and adjust your strategy to make sure you stay on target to get to your goals.
How to Review Insights in Meta Business Suite.
- Log in to your Meta Business Suite account.
- Click on the “Insights” tab in the left-hand menu.
- Select the platform you’d like to view Insights for (Facebook or Instagram).
- Use the dropdown menus to select the date range you’d like to view Insights for.
- Review the data provided by Insights, including audience demographics, content performance, and advertising insights.
When reviewing the insights for the first time don’t overwhelm yourself with data. Take one lot information at a time.
Top tips when reviewing Insights.
- When reviewing the insights for the first time don’t overwhelm yourself with data. Take one lot of information at a time.
- Don’t set your date range too wide or too narrow – I tend to look at the data each month.
- When reviewing your content insights look at the posts that achieve the goal you had or posts that surprised you in the reaction you got. Study these in more detail to pick out what it is that made it a success. You can then replicate this in other posts or repurpose this post.
- Don’t be too obsessed by the numbers and let it stop you from just keeping going! Remember you might have a lot of lurkers…
So, hopefully this has given you some useful information and you’re all ready to go review your Insights. It really is crucial when you are looking to optimize your social media strategy.
If this still leaves you in the dark but you want to learn – book in with me for a Power Hour.